Symptoms of Low Testosterone (Also called low-T)
There are many symptoms that will present themselves when testosterone levels are too low. We have listed these symptoms below so you can see if you are experiencing any of them.
- Reduced muscle density
- Increased belly fat
- Low sperm production
- Decreased sex drive
- Increase in red blood cells
- Erectile dysfunction
Testosterone decreases at a rate of about 1% per year after the age of 30. For this reason it is important to have the right supplements to reduce this negative effect on the male system. This is where Nugenix comes in.
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone that during puberty that is responsible for helping to build up the muscles, it deepens his voice and increases the size of his testes and penis. It also is what determines the intensity of his sex drive and even puts hair on his chest.
THE DIET THAT BOOSTS TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY
Once a young man is into adulthood it is responsible for keeping his bones and muscles strong and keeps his sex drive at healthy levels. Once a man reaches the age of 30 there is a slow decline in testosterone that if left unchecked can lead to a host of problems that not only physically affect a man but can mentally affect him as well in the form of lowered self esteem, self confidence issues and other problems.
Many men believe that lowered sex drive and a decrease in the intensity of their erections is a given due to age but this is not true and there is something that can be done about it. This is why testosterone boosting supplements are so popular. Men don’t want to lose their virility and stamina and thanks to Nugenix they don’t have to.
Causes of Low Testosterone
There are many potential causes of low testosterone. If you suspect this may be happening to you, make an appointment with your doctor so he or she can rule out any other potential health conditions. A lower than normal testosterone score will be below 300 nanograms per deciliter. The range is between 300 ng/dL and 800 ng/dL and will vary from lab to lab. Low testosterone scores can be caused by many conditions. These include:
- Hormonal disorders
- Testicular injury
- Cancer of the testicles or treating testicular cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
- HIV or Aids
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
This is a serious sounding list but all of these conditions can cause the blood test numbers to come out lower than they should be. Even medications can be responsible for lowering testosterone scores. Once health conditions have been ruled out as possible causes, you could end up with a diagnosis of low testosterone. If that is the case, it’s time to discuss Nugenix with your doctor as a potential treatment.
What is Nugenix
Nugenix is a popular supplement that provides many benefits for men. In addition to boosting testosterone production, Nugenix also boosts the male sex hormone in your system which will improve many different areas of your wellness and health. One of the most notable effects of taking this supplement is an increase in libido and sex drive which can be negatively affected by illness and aging.
Another popular benefit to taking Nugenix is that it can improve the quality of your workouts by increasing your energy and endurance. This increasingly popular supplement has won the GNC Innovative Product Award due to all of these positive benefits.
With all of the different testosterone boosters on the market, why is Nugenix recommended so highly? Most testosterone boosters are effective so what makes this one so special? We will provide that information for you so you can decide if this terrific supplement is the right one for you.
Nugenix is made up of a blend of special ingredients that include:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- L-citrulline Malate
- Tribulus Terrestris
The primary ingredient in Nugenix is Testofen. This ingredient is taken from fenugreek seeds. It is essential in helping your body increase the testosterone production naturally. There is a study that has been published that shows the results of a group of men who were tested while taking fenugreek against those who were not taking it. The results found that the men who were taking the fenugreek had an increase of 25% in libido.
In the study that was conducted that was 8 weeks long, the majority of the participants saw their free testosterone production increase, lost fat in the thighs and triceps and retained muscle mass. None of the participants experienced any side effects.
How Nugenix Works
The natural ingredients that make up Nugenix work by providing various benefits to your body. As we stated above, the main active ingredient in this supplement is Testofen. This is responsible for raising the amount of free testosterone that is in the body.
When it is combined with L-Citrulline Malate, there is an increase in blood flow which helps men achieve long lasting and strong erections, making this supplement a good choice for those who may be suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Another benefit to this L-Citrulline Malate is that helps the body produce nitric oxide which is responsible for expanding the blood vessels. This process is known as vasodilatation. Because nitric oxide dissipates quickly, the effects are not long lasting which is why the supplement needs to be taken regularly according to dosage instructions.
Another ingredient, Zinc, is responsible for DNA production and cell repair and the B vitamins 12 and 6 increase the red blood cell production, regulate the nervous system and fight fatigue as well. Zinc deficiencies are linked to reduced testosterone levels so this addition the Nugenix family of ingredients is an important one.
When you study the list of ingredients that are in Nugenix you may notice the use of a term called “proprietary blend”. This is how the manufacturer protects their formula so everyone can’t just copy it. Some people feel that the words proprietary blend, rather than listing the ingredients, is a negative aspect but as long as you are purchasing the supplement from a reputable source in the United States, there is nothing to worry about.
Nugenix contains 2103 mg of their proprietary blend that includes the ingredients we have discussed above. All of these ingredients that are included in this proprietary blend stated to be testosterone boosters by experts in the supplement industry. The higher the dosage is of the proprietary blend the better the supplement is.
Benefits of Taking Nugenix
With all of the testosterone boosters advertised on the market it can be really confusing and even stressful to figure out which ones are ineffective and which ones do what they say they will do. You want to look for a testosterone boosting supplement that has been proven to increase the testosterone production in the male body.
This is where Nugenix comes out on top. It has a great amount of solid and proven testosterone increasing ingredients and the label is a lot more informative and impressive than most other T-boosting products. Overall the potency of Nugenix is high and there are several active ingredients, all of which have been shown to boost this important hormone.
The important inclusion of all of the great ingredients in Nugenix is responsible for many exciting results. These results include:
- Improved mood
- A reduction in hard-to-lose fat
- Maintained muscle size even without exercise
- Increased sperm production
- Increased stamina
- Increased sexual activity
Nugenix Side Effects
As with any new supplement it is always highly recommended to discuss taking them, whatever they are, with your doctor, especially if you have any medical conditions such as high or low blood pressure, diabetes and others. While there are no negative side effects listed on the manufacturer’s website, there can be some lowering of the blood pressure due to the ingredient L-Citrulline. If you already have low blood pressure this could cause problems.
Another potential side effect is from fenugreek (Testofen) which has a blood thinning potential and ability to counteract with blood thinning medications. This ingredient also has the potential to lower blood sugar levels.
When reading customer reviews some have complained of stomach upset, headache and a potential increase in blood pressure. Side effects can be very different per person which is why it is so important to take this under the supervision of your doctor. He or she will know your medical history and will be able to help you monitor any adverse effects that may occur.
Common Questions About Nugenix
There are many questions that get asked about this supplement that are worthy of mentioning. We have included the most commonly asked questions and provided answers that may help you further decide if this is a potentially good supplement for you to take to achieve your goals of increased sex drive, better work outs, increased stamina and many more.
- How should Nugenix be taken? – There are instructions on the bottle of Nugenix that state you should take 3 of the tablets each day with a full glass of water. Although it says you can take the supplement on an empty stomach, many people find that taking supplements without food leads to an upset stomach.
- When can I expect to see results? – It is important to note that NO supplement produces overnight results. Any that claim to should be avoided. While you may notice some subtle changes the first week or so, the best and most significant changes will be noted 4-6 weeks after taking the supplement as instructed. Remember that if you are hit and miss with the dosage it is unlikely to show the kind of results it is capable of and that you are after.
- What can I expect from taking Nugenix? – From the manufacturer’s statements and those of the customers who have taken it regularly, you can expect to feel increased vitality and sex drive, feel more athletic and have better, more productive workouts, have an increase of erections and overall, just feel a lot better health wise. You may notice many of these responses along with others as well. It will vary in some ways from person to person. The benefits will be increased when combined with healthy living and diet.
- What if I have high blood pressure or Diabetes? – Any supplement can have interactions with medications. If you are taking medication for high blood pressure, it is very important that you take the bottle to your doctor and discuss it BEFORE taking it. Blood pressure is nothing to mess around with and it is always better to err on the side of caution rather than disregarding safety and just taking it on your own. This same rule applies to those who have diabetes. Any kind of health condition that involves you taking medication is reason to discuss taking the supplement with your doctor first to avoid any negative or dangerous interactions.
- Does Nugenix negatively affect a drug test? – None of the ingredients that are contained in Nugenix are of concern from a drug test standpoint. If it is something you are sincerely worried about, take the bottle with you to the drug testing lab and let them make note of the ingredients so they can match them up if anything does show up.
- Can I stop taking it? – Due to the testosterone boosting effects that Nugenix has on the body, once you start taking this supplement, you will need to plan on it being a regular part of your vitamin regimen permanently. Since testosterone declines as a man gets older, taking this supplement regularly and permanently can counteract this problem and change the way you feel about aging. This doesn’t mean you HAVE to take it but to reap the benefits of this supplement, it is not something that you just take for a month or two and then stop.
What to Look for When Purchasing Nugenix
Because there are so many different testosterone boosters on the market, and even many places you can purchase Nugenix, it is important to make sure that you are getting it from a reputable manufacturer. You want to make sure that you purchase it from the United States ONLY and that you are familiar with the company.
It is also important to take a look at the reviews when you are shopping around. See what customers have to say about the company’s customer service, the cost, the shipping time and other aspects that affect the entire buying experience.
Look for Nugenix that has a high level of proprietary blend and make sure that you follow the instructions to the letter unless your doctor has instructed otherwise.
Using male hormone supplements have sparked some controversy over the years as to their effectiveness and safety. While some testosterone boosters do indeed carry some health risks, Nugenix is not one of these supplements to worry about. It works within the system naturally to raise the free testosterone levels, which in turn provides a host of positive effects.
This doesn’t mean be careless with the supplement. Check with your doctor before starting it and make sure there are no underlying medical conditions that need to be considered when taking a testosterone boosting supplement. Once you have been given the green light, you can get started on your testosterone raising mission.
Although it can even be misrepresented as a cure for erectile dysfunction, what it CAN do is enhance the blood flow that will allow the user to achieve erections easier and that last longer. If you want to improve your sex life, this is the supplement to take. If you sincerely think you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, talk to your doctor to rule out any specific causes and take the bottle with you so the doctor can recommend taking the product or not based on their findings.
The combination of minerals, vitamins and herbal extracts make this all natural testosterone booster a great choice for improving a lot of areas of your life. Combined with plenty of exercise, a healthy diet and rest using Nugenix can actually achieve normal and healthy levels of testosterone and prevent further deterioration as you get older.
Aging does not have to mean a decrease in sexual drive and stamina, increased fatigue or flabby muscles. You will be amazed at the results you will experience when you take this supplement on a daily basis according to the instructions. Be sure to give it the full 4-6 weeks before you decide it won’t work for you. Your testosterone levels did not decrease drastically overnight it will not be fixed overnight but if you take Nugenix it WILL be fixed.